> Printer-friendly page
Danvers 5K Fun Run
Danvers, MA, August 6, 2008
01) Pat O'Donnell 17:15 NEW COURSE RECORD. Nasty!
02) Matt Veiga 17:30 First Run. Yeah, I have lounge act. Didn't you read my name?
03) Tim Short 17:35 Pay no attention to the 2 names above you Tim. You are still number 1.
04) Dave Gagnon 19:40 First Run. It was certainly worth the 5 months of waiting. I concede, you almost still have it.
05) Chris Soucy 19:42 You make 5th look like 1st. Hang in there pipes.
06) Jay Malloy 20:02
07) Annie Rose Willis 20:03 FIRST FEMALE. For like the 8 millionth time in a row.
08) Matt Duncan 20:11 Personal Record
09) Crystal Anthony 20:19 Nice of you to take it easy tonight. easin back in are we?
10) Ben Goodhue 20:25
11) Kt Jinx 20:51 First Run
12) Joe Miles 20:54 YOU'VE GOT MOXIE!
13) Billy Prints 20:58
14) Kai Nalipinski 21:08
15) Chris Benevento 21:13 nice of you to put your name on the back of your shirt, so 16-46 know who you are.
16) Conor Lyons 21:14 First Run
17) Frank Lanzillo 21:18 Personal Record
18) Chris Von Staats 21:36 nice of you to put your name on the back of your shirt, so 19-46 know who you are.
19) Gary Jones 21:42 Personal Record
20) Aaron Toleos 21:52
21) Nicky Blumberg 21:58 Personal Record
22) DJ Ambrozavitch 22:06
23) Tim Goulter 22:27 Personal Record
24) Dean Malaria 22:37
25) John Bosse 22:52 belongs to an underground fighting ring. Not really, but he might have an overdo book.
26) Anthony Vetalaro 22:53 Personal Record for the run and days in a row without quoting Jean Claude Van Damme.
27) Anthony Reppucci 22:55
28) Matt Adams 23:10 First Run
29) Lisa Williamson 23:14
30) Brian Drozdowicz 23:42 Personal Record
31) Dan Keith 23:53 Personal Record
32) Nate Lamar 24:00 Personal Record
33) Jamie Brenner 24:00 First Run
34) Mark Jones 24:08 Personal Record
35) Mike Hale 24:20 Personal Record. That's what I'm talkin about Mike. No Prisoners. Sweep the leg.
36) Brian Ford 24:26
37) Renie Noring 24:45
38) Eileen Dunn 25:35
39) Jamie Perkins 26:13 First Run
40) Steve Cotter 26:30 Personal Record. Until next week. I want 26:01.
41) Leo Jones 27:00
42) Elizabeth Jones 28:04
43) Mike Schlegel 28:04
44) Gary Santarella 28:45 My personal Guitar Hero
45) Andrea Cervenka 30:47
46) JC Taba 31:34
Good Luck to all of our American Athletes Competing in the Olympics in Beijing China. Judging by the times tonight, we should be buying
some of you plane tickets over there to compete. This has certainly been our fastest field to date. More importantly though the positive
attitudes and level of commerodery you all bring to this run makes it something to look forward to every week. That is until the new season
of "So you want to be an Ant Farmer" starts, then you're on your own.
RUN :: DONATE :: SUPPORT
We always welcome donations of canned or non-perishable food items. We like to show our support for the local
food bank. I promise we don't eat it all while you are out pounding the pavement.