> Printer-friendly page
Danvers 5K better than BeiJing Fun Run
Danvers, MA, August 13, 2008
01) Timothy Short 17:43 Taking home the GOLD this week. Must be the air quality.
02) David Long 18:36 Grabbing Silver by the Horns, like a rabid jackelope
03) Michaeline Nelson 18:42 First Female. Grabbin the Bronze, after a scenic 10K cool down run.
04) Will Keefe 19:25 Will Keefe break the top 3 next week?
05) Chris Soucy 19:44 You make 5th look like 1st. Hang in there pipes. Same finish, Same Comment.
06) James DeLuca 19:55
07) Annie Rose Willis 20:12 Maybe next week you can EARN the pink D5K sticker. maybe.
08) Billy Prentiss 20:41
09) Mister Joseph Miles 21:19
09) Jon Dexter 21:19
10) DJ Jenson 21:24
11) Dean Malerba 21:32
12) Kai Nalipinski 21:37
13) T.R. Ramsdell 21:42 The tallest mouskateer on the north shore.
14) Kayla Jenson 21:44
15) Frank Lanzillo 21:45
16) Sarah Longo 21:59 Personal Record. No fun showing up tardy to the party.
17) Michael Paddol 22:06 Personal Record
18) Anthony CorVettelaro 22:10 ...cuz I'm az free az a bird now, and this bird you cannot caaaaaaaagggggggeeeeeee.
19) Brian Drozdowicz 22:38 Personal Record
20) Tom Conrad 22:58
21) DJ Ambrozavitch 23:04
22) John Paul Bosse 23:07 pronounced: zjoon pool boozay. I remember everything, Wee wee.
23) Tim Goulter 23:27 I corrected my spelling error of your name on last weeks results. My bad, I have switched back to using my hands to type again.
24) Dan Keith 23:29
25) Jamie Bernier 23:35 Personal Record
26) Jeffrey Citroni 23:42
27) Greg Crean 23:51
28) Mike Hale 23:56 Personal Record. Bringin on the Hale Storm, best run and hide.
29) Brian Ford 24:08
30) Larissa Lang 24:38 Lala's back.
31) Kevin Collins 24:42
32) Ken Hewson 25:35
33) Samantha Bourgeois 25:45
34) Kevin Counihan 25:54
35) Elaine Currie 26:24
36) Allison Rourke 26:36
37) Gary Santarella 26:56 Gary Santarella is english for Carlos Santana.
38) Matt Amore 27:02
39) Caleb H. Blanchette +1 29:14 I thought I saw a motor on that stroller, I don't want to have to DQ you.
40) Kathey Mosual 29:37
41) Emily Dexter 29:39 First Run
42) xxxxxxxxxxxxx xx:xx First Run?
43) Andrea Cervenka 29:40
44) Susan Keezer 29:41
45) Jean Cushion 30:18 First Run, kind of.
46) Steve Pepe 31:08
47) Beth Reed 31:08
I don't really know what to support this week. I think I will ask you to support the hope that people are mostly good. There are some negative events going on in our little
world right now, and they always seem to attract more press then the positive events. Life is NOT drama class, Life is not the next argument, Life is not the next mispelled nayme.
Life is the solution in all of us, it is our choice. Some push change, but the word change defined is simply going from one state of being to another. It does not mean change for the better.
That is our job, we are our problems, we are our solutions. As a stewart of this run, I refuse to let one gray cloud cast a negative shadow over what you have all created. We run, We laugh,
We talk, We support. It's simple. Save the drama for the TV shows.
RUN :: DONATE :: SUPPORT
We always welcome donations of canned or non-perishable food items. We like to show our support for the local
food bank. I promise we don't eat it all while you are out pounding the pavement.