> Printer-friendly page
Charles River Weekly 4-mile Fun Run
Cambridge, MA, March 26, 2004
Courtesy of Cambridge Racquet and Fitness Club
Charles River weekly 4-mile fun run. Sponsored by the
Somerville Road Runners (SRR), we meet at 6:00 at
Cambridge Racquet and Fitness Club, 236 First Street,
then walk to the start line on the river near the
Longfellow Bridge. Runners of all levels are welcome.
Temperature tonight at race time was approximately 66
degrees -- the best night of the season so far.
We also run 4.13 miles from Khoury's in Somerville on
Thursday nights, as we have for the last nine years.
Click on the SRR banner above for info about other
Other upcoming events on the SRR calendar:
April 15, Thursday, 7:15pm, Khourys Marathon Pasta Run.
The annual pre-Boston pasta party features the 4.13 mile
run followed by a free pasta dinner!
May 20, Thursday, 7:15pm, Khoury's 20K. Three K's laps!
(You can also run the usual single lap.)
June 24, Thursday, 7:15pm, Louise Rossetti 83rd Birthday
Run at Khoury's!
July 1, Thursday, 7:15pm, Aurelio Polci Memorial Run at
July 11, Sunday, 10:00am, Khoury's Annual Summer Steamer,
August 13, Friday, 7:00pm, Lake Quannapowitt, Wakefield,
8th Annual 24-Hour Around the Lake Relay, Marathon, and
1. Dale Smoak Somerville 29:54
2. Stephen Martin Lynn 30:12
2. Joe O'Leary Auburndale 30:12
4. Warren McPhail Winthrop 30:39
4. Fernando Santos Charlestown 30:39
6. John Gouzoules Cambridge 31:27
6. Sirpa Kirjonen Cambridge 31:27
8. Shane Sherwood Winthrop 31:30
9. Michael Bourque Milton 32:50
10. Eric Henderson Cambridge 32:55
11. Jeannine Matthews Quincy 35:20
12. Meaghan MacKinnon 36:00
12. Heather Dunphy 36:00
14. Wendy Alas Boston 37:43
15. Pamela Thomas Waltham 37:46
16. Laura Pittman Boston 39:15
17. Rob Cocca Winthrop 41:43
18. Naomi Hyun Cambridge 43:13
18. Steve Pepe Bedford 43:13