> Printer-friendly page
Charles River Weekly 4-mile Fun Run
Cambridge, MA, January 9, 2004
Courtesy of Cambridge Racquet and Fitness Club
Charles River weekly 4-mile fun run. We meet at 6:00
at Cambridge Racquet and Fitness Club, 236 First Street,
then walk to the start line on the river near the
Longfellow Bridge. Runners of all levels are welcome.
Click on the Somerville Road Runners (SRR) banner above
for info about other weekly runs.
It was about 4 degrees and windy when we started, but
we ran anyway! We're always here.
SRR's annual St. Patrick's Day race, An Ras Mor, is
Sunday, March 14, at 10:00am at the Asgard in Central
Square, Cambridge. Featuring new and traditional Irish
music and a fast, flat course certified by USA Track &
Field, this 5K race will provide free T-shirts to the
first 1,500 registrants. There'll also be an excellent
post-race party. Click the SRR banner above for details.
1. Jamil Abo-Shaaer Cambridge 25:15
2. Joe O'Leary Medford 26:35
3. John Goodwin Andover 27:00
4. Fernando Santos Charlestown 28:34
5. Jon Suber Lexington 28:38
6. Steve Pepe Bedford 28:52
7. Shane Sherwood Winthrop 29:11
8. Bill Bryant Somerville 29:50
9. Dave Ahouse Somerville 30:05
10. John Gouzoules Cambridge 30:20
11. Holly Nguyen Jamaica Plain 31:18
12. Steve Martin Lynn 31:18
13. Al Buko Boston 33:26
14. Dale Smoak Somerville 33:26