> Printer-friendly page
Friday Night Charles River 4-mile Fun Run
Cambridge, MA, April 2, 2004
Courtesy of Cambridge Racquet and Fitness Club
Charles River weekly 4-mile fun run. Sponsored by the
Somerville Road Runners (SRR), we meet at 6:00 at
Cambridge Racquet and Fitness Club, 236 First Street,
then walk to the start line on the river near the
Longfellow Bridge. Runners of all levels are welcome.
Last week it was 66 degrees at race time. Tonight it
was in the 30s and windy again. Welcome to springtime
1. Joe O'Leary Auburndale 28:14
2. Warren McPhail Winthrop 30:06
2. Shane Sherwood Winthrop 30:06
4. Dale Smoak Somerville 30:07
5. Fernando Santos Charlestown 32:00
6. John Gouzoules Cambridge 32:03
6. Eric Henderson Cambridge 32:03
8. Sara Radkiewitz Charlestown 33:44
9. Jon Suber Lexington 33:47
10. Pamela Thomas Waltham 36:50
11. Laura Pittman Boston 38:43
12. Naomi Hyun Cambridge 42:34
13. Michael Bourque Milton 43:00
13. Steve Pepe Bedford 43:00
We also run 4.13 miles from Khoury's in Somerville on
Thursday nights, as we have for the last nine years.
Click on the SRR banner above for info about other
Other upcoming events on the Somerville Road Runners
April 15, Thursday, 7:15pm, Khourys Marathon Pasta Run.
The annual pre-Boston pasta party features the 4.13 mile
run followed by a free pasta dinner!
May 20, Thursday, 7:15pm, Khoury's 20K. Three K's laps!
(You can also run the usual single lap.)
June 24, Thursday, 7:15pm, Louise Rossetti 83rd Birthday
Run at Khoury's!
July 1, Thursday, 7:15pm, Aurelio Polci Memorial Run at
July 11, Sunday, 10:00am, Khoury's Annual Summer Steamer,
August 13, Friday, 7:00pm, Lake Quannapowitt, Wakefield,
8th Annual 24-Hour Around the Lake Relay, Marathon, and