> Printer-friendly page
Friday Night Charles River 4-mile Fun Run
Cambridge, MA, April 23, 2004
Courtesy of Cambridge Racquet and Fitness Club
Charles River weekly 4-mile fun run. Sponsored by the
Somerville Road Runners (SRR), we meet at 6:00 at
Cambridge Racquet and Fitness Club, 236 First Street,
then walk to the start line on the river near the
Longfellow Bridge. Runners of all levels are welcome.
1. Bill Bryant Somerville 26:55
2. Mike Bonnett Wakefield 27:00
3. Fernando Santos Charlestown 28:50
4. Joe O'Leary Auburndale 28:52
5. Steve Martin Lynn 30:50
6. Michael Bourque Milton 31:48
7. Rob Cocca Winthrop 39:50
8. Steve Pepe Bedford 41:52
1. Sirpa Kirjona Cambridge 30:56
2. Maureen Cummings Boston 33:24
3. Pamela Thomas Waltham 34:07
4. Jeannine Mathews Quincy 35:47
5. Laura Pittman Boston 39:55
6. Naomi Hyun Cambridge 41:51
7. Christie Swett Jamaica Plain 43:10
8. Annalisa Oswald Jamaica Plain 43:10
We also run 4.13 miles from Khoury's in Somerville on
Thursday nights, as we have for the last nine years.
Additionally, we run from Arlington Center on Mondays.
Click on the SRR banner above for info about these
Other upcoming events on the Somerville Road Runners
May 20, Thursday, 7:15pm, Khoury's 20K. Three K's laps!
(You can also run the usual single lap.)
June 24, Thursday, 7:15pm, Louise Rossetti 83rd Birthday
Run at Khoury's!
July 1, Thursday, 7:15pm, Aurelio Polci Memorial Run at
July 11, Sunday, 10:00am, Khoury's Annual Summer Steamer,
August 13, Friday, 7:00pm, Lake Quannapowitt, Wakefield,
8th Annual 24-Hour Around the Lake Relay, Marathon, and