Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage Click for more info
Community
discussion forumsviewpoint
> search | > rules | > faq | > e-mail to a friend | moderator: prefontaine, scorch99

The Official Diary of a Legend

Post a new topic    
> next newest topic | > next oldest topic
Author Topic:   The Official Diary of a Legend
MWinek
Cool Runner
posted Jun-22-2004 07:23 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MWinek   Click Here to Email MWinek     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Yeah, i'm talking about girls. Why can't I find any more time to run, its making me sick? What should I do, I've even tried running with girls but that ends you know where, i.e. a ditch on the side of a road. Well yeah, I wanna concentrate on running but.... I need some help... what should i do. I mean girls especially give me some insight her err here. AHH! Got girls on the mind again. Girls I need some help, and for tommorow's topic, RHEA.

------------------
{dHd}

"Follow Your Heart"

IP: Logged

dHd FlowinParks
posted Jun-22-2004 07:48 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for dHd FlowinParks   Click Here to Email dHd FlowinParks     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
dHd, I can't let you post pics of mostly-naked chicks. Especially not upside down ones.

-pre

------------------
[dHd] Flow'nParks

[This message has been edited by prefontaine (edited Jun-22-2004).]

[This message has been edited by prefontaine (edited Jun-22-2004).]

ajd388
Cool Runner
posted Jun-22-2004 08:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ajd388   Click Here to Email ajd388     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
If we could keep threads like these to a minimum, it would really help stop making Neuqua look like tools.

------------------
-Dirty Half Dozen-

"With all the fun to have, to live the dreams we always had...
Oh, the songs to sing, when we at last return again."

- Led Zeppelin

DunhamRunsNVXC
Cool Runner
posted Jun-23-2004 01:06 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for DunhamRunsNVXC   Click Here to Email DunhamRunsNVXC     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Dude, f*ck 'em. We should be able to freely post our running topics without having to be "silenced" by some baby(I won't name any names but it ryhmes with the bilencer). If they want to think what they will of us then f*ck 'em.

------------------
XC = Good Times

Galat5000m
Cool Runner
posted Jun-23-2004 01:11 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Galat5000m   Click Here to Email Galat5000m     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
again...this one goes out to the silencer...the guy with the bad attitude...

------------------
Chris "I'm not the drop-out anymore" Galat

"Hey, speed racer! You're not ready for me yet!"

swedechick
Cool Runner
posted Jul-08-2004 02:01 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for swedechick     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
yea, hit me up on aim sometime, i got something to say about that that wouldnt be nice to say on here. jmhs800. littlerunner5000 on yahoo and msn.

------------------
~Lil Tosh~

that is me in the backround in the maroon uniform

[This message has been edited by swedechick (edited Jul-08-2004).]

the silencer
Cool Runner
posted Jul-08-2004 04:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for the silencer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DunhamRunsNVXC:
Dude, f*ck 'em. We should be able to freely post our running topics without having to be "silenced" by some baby(I won't name any names but it ryhmes with the bilencer).

'bilencer'?!?!?!

is that an insinuation about my SEXUALITY??? I'll have you know PUNK, that just because i do not practice GENDER DISCRIMINATION it does not make me any worse of a SILENCER!

------------------
"communication arises out of silence"

~THE SILENCER HAS SPOKEN~

Cully
Cool Runner
posted Jul-08-2004 08:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Cully     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
girls, girls girls

------------------
"Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve"

Cullen

Richie G
Cool Runner
posted Jul-08-2004 08:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Richie G     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cully:
girls, girls girls

Cully, what a feminine username.

On a side note: No one has to listen to Silencer when he declares you silent. Just stop critizing him.

------------------
There is a difference between a street entertainer and a street legend. Entertainers entertain, legends fight. And that status must be earned on the streets.

Cully
Cool Runner
posted Jul-08-2004 08:59 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Cully     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Richie G:

Cully, what a feminine username.

On a side note: No one has to listen to Silencer when he declares you silent. Just stop critizing him.

umm its a nick name, and the silencer is the man, im not "critizing" him..

------------------
"Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve"

Cullen

DunhamRunsNVXC
Cool Runner
posted Jul-08-2004 09:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for DunhamRunsNVXC   Click Here to Email DunhamRunsNVXC     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by the silencer:
'bilencer'?!?!?!

is that an insinuation about my SEXUALITY???

Hey, you said it not me.

------------------
XC = Good Times

All times are Eastern Time (US). > next newest topic | > next oldest topic
Post a new topic    
Administrative Options: > Close Topic | > Archive/Move | > Delete Topic

Hop to: