Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage

Cool Running homepage
Community
discussion forumsviewpoint
| > rules | > faq | > e-mail to a friend | moderator: Jim Sullivan

I'm not feeling it.

Topic is 2 pages:
1 2
Post a new topic    
> next newest topic | > next oldest topic
Author Topic:   I'm not feeling it.
killertomato
Cool Runner
posted Feb-06-2006 07:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for killertomato   Click Here to Email killertomato     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Um. Never mind!

Move it along folks. Nothing to see here!

IP: Logged

CallipyG
Cool Runner
posted Feb-06-2006 07:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for CallipyG   Click Here to Email CallipyG     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

(We're all rubbernecking.)

nrgy
Cool Runner
posted Feb-06-2006 07:46 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nrgy   Click Here to Email nrgy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Well, it looks like tomato's ordering in!

RocketPack
Cool Runner
posted Feb-06-2006 07:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for RocketPack   Click Here to Email RocketPack     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nrgy:
Well, it looks like tomato's ordering in!

I love stuffed tomatoes.

BonitaApplebum
Cool Runner
posted Feb-06-2006 07:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for BonitaApplebum   Click Here to Email BonitaApplebum     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
OK, so now that you've gotten laid, the rest of your evening should be cleared up for posting in the CH, right?

:: Bonita

Don Brock
Cool Runner
posted Feb-06-2006 07:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Don Brock   Click Here to Email Don Brock     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by killertomato:
Um. Never mind!

Move it along folks. Nothing to see here!

------------------
Ginsberg's Theorems:
You can't win.
You can't break even.
You can't even quit the game.

Who Me?

makeda
Cool Runner
posted Feb-06-2006 07:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for makeda     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Ah, the ol' laundry gambit. Gentlemen, take notes!!!

nrgy
Cool Runner
posted Feb-06-2006 07:59 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nrgy   Click Here to Email nrgy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RocketPack:
I love stuffed tomatoes.

post. of. the. day.

Two go in One goes out
Cool Runner
posted Feb-06-2006 08:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Two go in One goes out     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by makeda:
Ah, the ol' laundry gambit. Gentlemen, take notes!!!

Makes me want to start folding faster than Superman on laundry day.

DogMom
Cool Runner
posted Feb-07-2006 08:34 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for DogMom   Click Here to Email DogMom     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MissLes:

P.S. I have missed you so freaking much!

1!!

I hope your evening was good.

I mean that it was nice.

I hope you got some sleep.

All times are Eastern Time (US). > next newest topic | > next oldest topic
Topic is 2 pages:
1 2
Post a new topic    
Administrative Options: > Close Topic | > Archive/Move | > Delete Topic

Hop to: