If you would like to contact Dave, you can e-mail DMSE at email@example.com.
Dave now has his own web site at: http://www.dmsesports.com. Check it out.
A summary of Dave's Career:
For a more complete Resume:
Dave McGillivray Sports Enterprises Inc. (DMSE)
- President and Founder: Dave McGillivray Sports Enterprises Inc. Middleton, MA, DMSE is a 17 year old special event management company which has produced or consulted on over 500 mass-participatory athletic events throughout the world.
- Agent: Has represented many of the best endurance athletes in the world including:
- Karen Smyers
- Dave Scott
- Mike Pigg
- Scott Molina
- Erin Baker
- Ken Glah
- Race Director: Have directed or consulted on over 500 events in the last 12 years including the following events:
- 1990 Triathlon World Championship, Walt Disney World;
- 1993 America's Paradise Triathlon, St. Thomas, USVI;
- 1996 Atlantic Olympic Games;
- Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk;
- 1998 Goodwill Games.
- 1998 Peoples Beach to Beacon 10K
Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.)
- Boston Marathon Technical Director: Manage and oversee all technical and operational aspects of the oldest and most prestigious marathon in the world. Successfully coordinated all of the technical aspects of the 100th running of the Boston Marathon in 1996 which attracted 40,000 participants.
Hyde Athletic Industries
- National Director of Promotion. Responsibilities included developing and managing the Saucony racing and triathlon teams, handling all event sponsorship and working with all the professional athletes under contract with Saucony.