If you would like information on Dave's cross country relay planned for May of '99 or would like to contact Dave, you can e-mail DMSE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A summary of Dave's Career:
For a more complete Resume:
Dave McGillivray Sports enterprises Inc. (DMSE)
- President and Founder: Dave McGillivray Sports Enterprises Inc.
Middleton, MA, DMSE is a 15 year old special event management company which has produced or consulted on over 500 mass-participatory athletic events throughout the world.
- Agent: Has represented many of the best endurance athletes in the world including:
- Karen Smythers
- Dave Scott
- Mike Pigg
- Race Director: Have directed or consulted on over 400 envents in the last 11 years including the following events:
- 1990 Triathlon World Championship, Walt Disney World;
- 1993 America's Paradise Triathlon, St. Thomas, USVI;
- 1996 Atlantic Olympic Games;
- Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk;
- Hawaii Ironman Triathlon;
- 1998 Goodwill Games.
Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.)
- Boston Marathon Technical Director: Manage and oversee all technical and operational aspects of the oldest and most prestigious marathons in the world. Successfully coordinated all of the technicasl aspects of the 100th running of the Boston Marathon in 1996 which attracted 40,000 participants