Find this page online at www.coolrunning.com/results/04/ma/Apr8_DAVSom_set1.shtml
D.A.V. "Somerville 3.2 Miler"
D.A.V. (Disabled American Veterans Club)
616 Broadway-outside Ball Square
Hosted by the "sensational" Somerville Striders Athletic Club
The Big Fella takes off for a few weeks and the attendance drops to the level of the Montreal Expos.......well the Big Fella is back and with three weeks remaining at the D.A.V. ,before the SSAC and friends move to their summer home on the Charles River ..lets hope that the faithful show some support to the new move to the Disabled American Veterans Club which was so gracious to take us in!!
And yes we had a race tonight....Brendan McWilliams was on his game tonight as usual and he smoked a running crowd the size of a thimble........and irish thimbe tho which is bigger than an american thimble..making it a big thimble:>) anddddddddddddd Elena Jacubiak almost won her 1st race tonight...and who cares how big the thimble was cause a win is a win is a win...but she didn't win cause the Winningest Women is Somerville Road Racing History showed up tonight as she always does and she won...congrats to Michelle McAndrew.
Anyway...see you on April 15, 2004 at the D.A.V.-2nd floor left at the landing!!
1. Michelle McAndrew Somerville, MA 24:32 SSAC
2. Elena Jacubiak Arlington, MA 30:25 SSAC
3. Beth Logan Cambridge, MA 30:26
4. Sarah Melville Boston, MA 32:23
5. Patricia French Somerville, MA 32:24 SSAC
1. Brendan McWilliams Arlington, MA 19:53 KK
2. Todd Hutchinson Stoneham, MA 21:24 SSAC
3. Frankie Keane Charlestown, MA 21:50 IATC
4. Matt Corcoran Weymouth, MA 23:31 SSAC
5. Charlie LaRosa Revere, MA 24:51 SSAC
6. Tony LaRosa Wilmington, MA 25:59 SSAC
7. Jerry Shine Somerville, MA 27:24 SSAC
8. John Grant Medford, MA 27:45 IATC
IATC aka MRR= Irish American Track Club aka Mystic River Runners
SSAC= Somerville Striders Athletic Club
SRR= Somerville Road Runners
KK= Kilkenny Kats